WISHLIST

Monday, June 23, 2014

I've been back for a long time.(1 year).I apologies for that,I had a weird year.
So,back to my blog,I'm going to start with my WISHLIST-summer edition.

   Something I'd wear on the beach, 
The first swimwear: This swimwear has that water effect,with a light blue and white color combination.
The second swimwear:Pretty dark pink,with decorative raw fringes at the front.
The third swimwear.This bikini is elegant and simple at the same time.


The Jersey dress: You can wear this when you going out with your friends,or anytime if you want.
Patterned dress:I would wear this dress on Friday night or at party.
Maxi dress: well,this one is hard to say where can you wear this...my opinion is that would be perfect for ceremony. 



Inspiration from H&M



You Might Also Like

6 megjegyzés

  1. I love that middle dress! I'm going to have a look for it now
    Love your blog btw i'm going to follow on bloglovin now.
    I'd love if you could take a look at mine
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Of course I will. :) x

      Delete
  2. The second bikini look so nice and the colour of it is great Nice post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this post is so nice!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook