LADY GAGA’S ARTRAVE in VIENNA

Friday, November 07, 2014

Hello there!
What's up?Nothing new?Well guess what!
I was in Vienna last week...at Lady Gaga's ArtRAVE concert.
It was AMAZING,the scenery was completely different that I imagined,developed.
When we arrived in Vienna,the weather was very cold.
There was so many 'little monsters',they was very kind and friendly.
They came from many places like Poland,Hungary,Croatia,Serbia,Germany...
When I in the Stadhalle I had a perfect place,the problem was that I had to stand for like 4-5 hours(from the beginning).
At the end I really enjoyed because Gaga was like 50cm front of me. :)
Here are some pictures/videos from that night, enjoy:









Who is your favorite singer?

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook