AUGUST FAVORITES

Friday, August 29, 2014

These are a selection of my most used products in August.

Schwarzkopf /Gliss Hair Repair


This stuff is amazing.I bought it for around 5  euro in DM.
I have been using this everytime I've washed my hair .
It makes the hair softer and easy to style.And of course it smells yummy too.



Moyra Nail Polish

Accidentally I removed the code,so now I do not know how this color 'called'.
As you can see it's a nude color,which is my favorite right now.
Why am I so obsessed with this?Because it dries fast.But the main problem is that you have to put two coat.
Price: around 2-2.5€


 Maybelline Affinitone Concealer


Perfectly conceals dark circles under the eyes. It has a very convenient applicator.Natural effect.(Mine is 02 natural )


Arizona Tea


I tried them last year when my bestie bought me one.As they say :Love at first sight,I am still addicted to these teas.Thumbs up for Arizona!
Go check out my besite's blog: classystyler


What is your favorite product in this month? 


So those are my August Favorites.
Have a lovely day. 

You Might Also Like

3 megjegyzés

Popular Posts

Like my page on Facebook